Good health is more than just the absence of signs and symptoms. Good health encompasses our spiritual, mental and emotional areas as well as our physical body. The necessities of life include clean water, good nutritious food, sunlight, hygienic living conditions and love. This is a very utopian view of life and as we all know, living is far from utopian. There are a number of responses we can give to the many pitfalls of living, but the one we hold most dear is that of Good Health. Our logical brain says “prevention is better than cure”. In today’s world there is literally no reason to be uninformed about various health issues. I’m not going to go into specifics, suffice to say, here is a small piece of information which you might find to be new and/or interesting.
If you would like further information regarding this topic, please contact me at my clinic.
Required Reading prior to discussion with me.
What is “homeoprophylaxis” (HP)?
“Homeoprophylaxis is the use of a potentised substance (which is capable of producing symptoms characteristic of an infectious disease in healthy persons); in a defined way to prevent the development of those characteristic symptoms in a previously unprotected person.” (Isaac Golden – HP A practical and philosophical overview)
- HP never introduces pathogenic micro-organisms into the body
- HP never contins toxic adjuvants, preservatives or tissue fixatives
- HP nosodes are prepared the same way as other homeopathic medicines – ie highly diluted and potentised
- HP program can be
- started at 1month of age
- started at any stage in life
- customised to suit individual concerns & lifestyle
- customised to suit individual health issues
- customised alongside pharmaceutical vaccines
- HP is always taken orally – the same way many disease entities are introduced into the body
- HP is never injected into the body, therefore “needle-shock” is never an issue
- HP is easy to take, and
- HP tastes nice – the potentised medicine is carried by tiny sugar pillules which simply dissolve in the mouth. Alternately they may be dissolved in a teaspoon of distilled water and taken orally
- HP requires no refrigeration
- HP uses minute amounts of the originating substances, so is extremely cost effective to manufacture
- HP is not tested on animals. Animals can be protected with HP.
Books by Isaac Golden
Vaccination & Homoeoprophylaxis? A Review of Risks and Alternatives.
The 6th edition, August 2005. Outline the risks and benefits of vaccination, with a full discussion of the homoeopathic alternative. Includes details of Isaac’s Doctoral research, and the history of the homoeopathic alternative. The main reference book for parents, and practitioners researching the area for the first time. 280 pages, A4.
Homoeoprophylaxis-A Practical and Philosophical Review. 4th edition.2007.
Examines the philosophical and practical arguments for and against homoeoprophylaxis. A book for practitioners who are evaluating their options, and the points for and against using homoeopathic option. A5 size
Homoeoprophylaxis – A Fifteen Year Clinical Study. 2004.
An in-depth statistical analysis of 2,342 responses from parents whose children used my homoeoprophylaxis kit. Includes responses from parents using the program describing reactions and illnesses. Also includes data from a General Health Survey of the long-term health of children who used different methods of immunisation. This research was part of a doctoral program undertaken at Swinburne University, which I completed in 2004. A4 size report.
Some informative websites
Isaac Golden: http://firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian Homoeopathic Assoc.: http://www.homoeopathyoz.org
Australian Register of Homeopaths (ARoH) http://www.aroh.com.au/
Australian Immunisation Handbook: http://www.health.gov.au/immhandbook
Natural News Network: http://www.naturalnews.com
http://www.mercola.com Natural Health information
Dr Sherri Tenpenny: http://www.drtenpenny.com
historical data re vaccine efficacy http://vaccinationdebate.com
Austn Vacc Skeptics Network (formerly AVN) http://www.avn.org.au
Dr Russell Blaylock – neurosurgeon, author http://www,blaylockreport.com
Weston Price Foundation http://www.westonprice.org/children/vaccinations.html
Alliance for Natural Health http://www.anhcampaign.org